Mobile Google Update!
What do people see when they visit Your Website?
Most people never leave home without their Mobile Phone. Has your Website or Blog been designed to be Mobile Friendly to accommodate mobile users?
Do people feel comfortable when they arrive at your Website while using their Mobile Phone? Or do they feel like leaving, before they even start looking at what you have to offer?
Many companies are already catering to mobile consumers by offering direct updates via text, mobile apps and Mobile Optimized Websites. Right now over 50% of all internet searched from your prospective clients are accessed from their mobile phones.
Your customers are mobile, you need to be too. You will capture a bigger piece of the mobile pie before it gets eaten up by your competitors.
Find out if your Website is Mobile Friendly by entering your website address into your Mobile Phone, and then check your site against the following checklist:
- Can you easily read the text on screen, without scrolling left or right or zooming in or out while stretching the screen?
- Does your site load quickly? (Turn off your Wireless WiFi and switch to the 3G or 4G Data Plan on your phone, to simulate the lower transfer speeds of most mobile networks.)
- Can you see all the important and core content of your site in one or two screen views?
- Can you quickly get to different pages, and find what you’re looking for?
- Can you simply tap a phone number to call your business? And, does it have fat-finger buttons or extra large text for links for the phone number and other links?
If you answered NO, to any of these questions, your Website has NOT been designed to be viewed on a Mobile Device.
The latest growth in mobile internet use, suggests that by this time next year, about 50% of internet users will ONLY access the web from their Smart Phones.
Does your Website welcome Mobile Users with open arms or does it shoo them away, never to return again? What’s the difference between a Desktop and a Mobile Website?
A mobile website caters to mobile device capabilities across the board with features like:
- Scaled down, easy-to-read content with simplified navigation.
- No Flash: iPhones doe not display flash websites.
- Clear Calls-to-Action at the top of the Mobile Site so the user does not have to scroll.
- Touch-friendly interface with buttons that are large enough to click on with your fingertip.
The Big Google Update Happened April 21st!
This will enable you to engage your customers wherever they are and on all devices. To have Google love, you must be mobile. It is no longer an option.
Mobile Devices are being used for a local business search because shoppers want information fast, they’re on the move, and they’re ready to buy or contact you Right Now!
Is your Website ready and able to conduct business with your Mobile Visitors?
If not, when do you want to get started?
We specialize in mobile web sites both responsive and adaptive, as well as, mobile web apps. Yes, your business can have an affordable mobile app, too.We understand the needs of your Mobile Visitors and are able to create the perfect Mobile Website or mobile app for your business. Don’t lose customers to your competitors or risk have your website/blog lose rankings. Go Mobile Now! Call 501-420-2779 now for a Free Consultation.