Video MarketingAdding video on your website is one of the best ways to promote yourself. Your customer will get to know about your business in an entertaining way, and to become more familiar with what your business does.
Some interesting stats:
- There are 4 billion video views on YouTube every day; if your business isn’t active there, you are missing out.
- 300 hours of new video are uploaded to YouTube every minute; how much of this is coming from your business?
- Videos improve your customer’s understanding of your product by 74%, which is perfect for converting more sales
- 1/3 of the time users spend online is spent watching videos; are your company videos circulating there?
- The average internet user watches more than 30 videos every month; this includes your potential customers
- 75% of viewers visit the marketer’s website after viewing a video, which is major
- People can process images in as little as 13 microseconds, much faster than the process information they read or hear.
Remember: Video engages your customer into your world, and sets you apart from your competition. You are, also, more likely to get raised in the search engines and thus be seen on line. Seeing you on the internet then can make you viral since people can share your video with friends which adds to building relationships. This is 21st century advertising. Once you build a relationship with your customers, they will stay with you!
Let’s get you started today.